A Voice For The Vulnerable
“We are committed to ensuring that the most vulnerable people in society have access to good quality legal advice and representation. The Firm’s mission statement is ‘A voice for the vulnerable…’ and the ethos of the firm is to promote choice, independence and empowerment to those most in need of Legal service.”
- Are you having issues with your employment? (No Win No Fees);
- Have you been unfairly dismissed or bullied at work? (No Win No Fees);
- Do you have family law issues such as divorce, custody, abduction or child care proceedings? (You may be entitled to Legal Aid);
- Do you have housing problems such as repossession?(You may be entitled to Legal Aid);
- Are you detained under the Mental Health Act 1983? (Automatic entitlement to Legal Aid);
- Have you made a Will or are you disputing the distribution of a Will?
- Do you need a Lasting Power of Attorney or Deputy?
- Do you need to bring a case or defend a case in the Court of Protection?
- Do you need a family Mediator?
- Do you need Immigration advice or representation?
We understand the importance of finding the right firm of solicitors that best suits your need. Our fees are extremely competitive for a London firm and we also provide a No Win No Fee arrangement for some cases.
We are dedicated to providing high quality and bespoke legal services both in the domestic and international markets. Our services are based on our diverse and extensive experience coupled with a wide scope of professional knowledge. Our team consists of experts in the field who guarantee services of the highest quality.
We offer a personalised approach tailored for each separate case.
Begum & Co Solicitors is a sole practitioner with a team of Consultants, Solicitors and Paralegals and are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority: SRA number 533153.